bm_128 is my solo music project. The output is experimental (mostly electronic) music. Stream or download all albums for free and see (listen) for yourself.
- Bandcamp (all albums in many formats)
- SoundCloud (albums, remixes, soundtracks, rarities, b-sides)
- Spotify (albums and EPs)
- Apple Music (albums and EPs)
From time to time I compose soundtracks. I like it a lot, so definitely let me know if you’re in need of a soundtrack for a short movie, stage play, video game or alike!
- 2020: Untitled essay film (short film)
- 2017: Du in mir (short film)
- 2017: Wie nur Räume (short film)
- 2015: The World Is Not Enough (game prototype at Mini Game Jam Berlin)
- 2011: Die wahre Geschichte von allen Farben (stage play)
- 2010: Frau Hegnauer kommt (stage play)
- 2010: Frühlings Erwachen (collaboration with Sven Kaiser for Deutsches Theater Berlin)
mentizid was a post rock-rock/progressive rock band between 2008 and 2012 that I used to participate in with synthesizers/keyboards. We released our music via Bandcamp and SoundCloud and played several live shows in Berlin and other cities in Germany. Today, half of the band members of mentizid are playing in MØDI (see above).